- $9,888 - $15,342
- No trim specified for this review
- fits all of my kids in it.
- sensors, air conditioner, rusty panel, and belt tensioner all broke in less than 2 years
Purchased As New
I can not wait to turn this car in next year. We will never drive Honda again. I have had it in 7 times in two years. The customer service we have received has been horrible. It would not start and they said we have to get it there. Everytime something is wrong they say "nothing" the first time it is in, and then the second time they find it. We are going back to Ford.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles