2007 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
- $9,888 - $15,342
- No trim specified for this review
- Fits all my family and takes us where we want to go, very roomy and comfort
- Road noise, rattles, wind noise, transmission not the best, not so great fuel economy, rough ride
Purchased As New
If i could change for a toyota sienna i would. The ride is very stiff u can hear lots of outside noise n wind. The interior rattles all the time plus the transmission doesnt always upshift or down shift right away to the right gear. The gas miliage is worst than i exspected like a suv. This 07 LX odyssey does the job for me n my family, never had any service issues so thats good for my odyssey except for bad issues i explained about.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles