2008 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
EX-L w/ DVD shown
- $11,664 - $19,622
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, organized, height and clearance just right, ergonomically designed in true Honda fashion!!
- Fuel economy average 14 mph city, 18 hwy, more road noise tha our 2003 model, rear temp still issue
The inside is designed very well (still have problems with rear AC temp not turning off at set temperature and being too cold for kids. The fuel economy (14 city/18 highway mph - sea level) of the van is breaking the bank. We are considering trading it in for a full sized Yukon (slightly better gas mileage from rental we tried and still holds our family of six) for the gas mileage it gets. We have owned Hondas for 22 years, and this is our first consideration outside of Honda. We have outgrown cars and need the mini-van (previous 2003 Odyssey owner and was hoping the newer models had better gas mileage) dual side doors for our younger kids.
103 out of 113 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles