2013 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
EX-L w/ RES shown
- $28,675 - $44,025
- No trim specified for this review
- versatility, handling, room, confort, best minivan interior
- low MPG even with light foot, if computer shows you 27MPG = only 24.5 MPG calculated at the best
Purchased As New
- Car is probably the best minivan out there at the moment because it has best looking interior design, the best versatility and room while offering the best handling performance.
- MPG computer is permanently reporting +10% better value than actual calculated MPG (maybe this is on purpose because most people can't calculate it)
- I hate leather interior so I went with EX but EX does not offer some features of the EX-L, and there is no package option to add them - like cooling box, subwoofer, roof window,... I guess just a small thinks not a big deal.
- variable cilinder management may help a bit but who knows, car won't even tell you any information about how many cilinders are engaged (only ECO sign on the dash), The switching is seamless making you think maybe there isn't any VCM at all
- car can tow 3500lb but car should get a trasmission cooler installed, this suggest me that the transmission is undersized and I'm a bit nervous to tow big thinks, the idea is to use for smaller items I guess
- my friend has Sienna so we can compare it, Honda definitely drives better and has nicer interior but the price is better for sienna and also sienna exterior is more appealing for people.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Honda Odyssey also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Honda Odyssey
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles