2013 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
- $28,675 - $44,025
- No trim specified for this review
- minivan sliding doors, interior comfort & conveniences, truffle color cloth interior, brake feel
- drives heavier than it is, exterior styling, steering feel un-honda like
Purchased As New
big vehicle that can carry 8 people and their stuff. Very comfortable, plenty of storage. Thought it would drive more honda like but the steering lacks proper feel and the vehicle drives heavier than it already is. built solid however one defect upon taking delivery. A jingle sound from the right rear suspension area anytime you hit a bump. 21mpg seems to be the norm with 50% highway 50% suburbs. Will consider a smaller 7 passenger vehicle that gets much better gas mileage next time if that exists.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Honda Odyssey also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Honda Odyssey
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles