2005 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT w/ Leather and Nav System shown
- $7,535 - $8,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Car! Powerful, 4WD system works great, 8 passenger seating
- Poor air circulation for the back seats, Tire pressure monitor fails, Front cup holder
Purchased As New
I have loved this car and it has given me 80K trouble free miles. Very powerful and a good handler. Best vehicle I have ever driven in snow. The cup holder in the front console is position directly under the lip of the center arm rest which has resulted in a few dumped drinks. The third row seats have very poor air circulation. The heater/AC fan is VERY loud when turned up above the three mark. The tire pressure sensors constantly mal-function. The front seats get tiresome on long trips. These are all minor things however and I would not hesitate to purchase another Pilot.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles