2005 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $7,535 - $8,295
- No trim specified for this review
- great in snow, plenty of room, fun to drive, nice power
- The low tire pressure light will not turn off when it is cold outside.
Love the suv, but Honda has to recall these pilots for the low tire pressure light, the dealer says they have had MANY pilots in for this problem and they cant fix it. They claim Honda knows about this problem and hasent come up with a fix for it as of yet. Over all, I am very happy with this suv,and will renew my lease for another pilot when this one is done. The tire light does disapoint me though. Anyone else have these problems?
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles