2005 Honda Pilot User Reviews
LX 5-Spd AT shown
- $7,535 - $8,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Don't care much for the road noise and a little rough while driving on coarsed road,but overall it i
Purchased As Used
I am totally satisfied with the 2005 Honda Pilot which is my 1st Japanese and foriegn vehicle period.Well worth the investment.Not taking anything away from American cars,but I want the best that money can buy and I don't care if it's foriegn or domestic.Honda just happen to be the best in my opinion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles