2005 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT w/ Leather and Nav System shown
- $7,535 - $8,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the Stabilty feature, heated seats, additonal power and more.
- Dissappointed in the GPS system
I owned the 2003 Honda Pilot EX w/leather and Nav system. I discovered the 2005 gps to have many location errors. Routes that once directed me accuratley now lead you off into the unknown. The display in the night mode is too dim to see at night. I love my Pilot
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles