2005 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $7,535 - $8,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth engine
- Weak A/C, warped rotors, wears out front tires, bad fuel economy
After 14,000 miles I can say that I am not very happy with my Pilot.
The A/C barely keeps up in Florida sun, I am getting Vibrations from Brakes, have already replaced front tires due to wear.
The dealer is not that good. All they want is to take your monet not fix problems.
Car still within warranty.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles