2007 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System shown
- $10,642 - $16,586
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid vehicle and handling--holds road well
- Tires skid at start on wet pavement-rear vision could be better-a bit noisy
Purchased As New
Aside from the cons mentioned above I am very happy with my Pilot. It is a pleasure to dirve; has great pick-up, gas mileage decent on the road. I feel very secure driving this vehicle. Recently looked at the new 2009 Pilot. Some of the tweaking has improved this model. For instance, the opening hatch back window and additional room for third row and some cargo area improvements. Overall, I am satsified with this vehicle and the Honda servicing thus far has been excellent.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles