2007 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System shown
- $10,642 - $16,586
- No trim specified for this review
- four wheel drive system, room for 8 passangers, fuel economy
- ex version is not xm ready. No direct AC to third row seat. speaker volume could be louder.
Purchased As Used
I do not understand why people are having problems with fuel economy. I live in the mountains and have to pull hills where ever I go and still get 19 to 20 MPG. We took a trip to Tennessee and got about 25 MPG on highways with 65 to 70 speed limits. Must be the way people drive. I bought it used and so far I love it minus the minor cons listed above.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles