2008 Honda Pilot
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 244 hp @ 5750 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 22 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- It is vey Comfortable, G...
- Very Bad milage you have ...
“The Pilot is a BIG SUV it has a great Navigation System. It is really good for a big family.Drives smooth on the road.Has a good look on the...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles