2008 Honda Pilot
There are 4 user reviews for the EX 2WD 5-Spd AT trim shown below
- It is vey Comfortable, Great navigation system,a Great TV Has 8 seats it is awesome.
- Very Bad milage you have to go to the gas station every week.
The Pilot is a BIG SUV it has a great Navigation System. It is really good for a big family.Drives smooth on the road.Has a good look on the road and it can beat the Toyota Highlander . The Pilot is just like a Acura MDX but it is bigger.
14 out of 26 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- safety, solid performance, utility
- front wheel tiresskids on sudden turn from stop
ex is probably the most intelligent trim choice, it doesnt have a nav, leather sits and sunroof, everything else is there. Driving it for 2 years now with out problem. Everytime we will have a long drive we always used it even though gas prices are increasing because of its safety features and solid ride performance. I am always thinking of changing to a different vehicle but i cant find any car that satisfy me on the over all aspect. Mpg 21 mpg overall....read morehide
12 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy,seats are comfy, a lot of head room, quiet ride, smooth power and looks good.
- to bad no navigation in the base models.
One of the best suv vehicles i have ever owned. I really love this car. Wow.
17 out of 45 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Had mine for 2 1/2 years no problems still drives like new
- wish MPG was better
My first, but not last , Honda! No squeaks rattles or mechanical problems, feels tight and solid
24 out of 58 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?