2010 Honda Pilot User Reviews
EX-L 2WD 5-Spd AT w/ DVD shown
- $16,985 - $26,886
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of room, comfortable seats, third row
- Just the color, I wish they had more avalable at the dealer.
Purchased As New
Sold our GMC Envoy XL and bought this 2010 Pilot new. I love how wide this car is and how comfortable the leather seats are. I couldn't drive the Envoy 1 hour without my rear hurting.
We drove it from Chicago to Mount Rushmore and then Wyoming, best vacation ever. I never worry about it breaking down with Honda Quality.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles