2006 Honda Ridgeline User Reviews
- $12,295 - $14,076
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable,easy access in/out,Great response,comfort controls inside.
- A little road noise but;not too sure about average towing weight
Purchased As Not Purchased
I test drove a 2013 RTL today and;was very pleased with this honda. The truck had plenty of storage space,and plug in adapters. I was pleased how;the seats folded backwards by,a lever on the side at the rear door. And the model I test drove,had a sunroof and;all power options on board. I think it'll be a wonderful travel vehicle and;I won't be displeased knowing that, I can trust honda's reliability. I can see everything on the road a lot better since;I am a short guy and I feel safer in this truck.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda MC-β prototype
Honda is less an automaker, it has been said, and more of a motor company that builds vehicles into ...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles