2007 Honda Ridgeline
There are 20 user reviews for the RTL w/ Moonroof & Navi trim shown below
- the ride is smooth and quiet, storage space, in-bed trunk
- gas mileage
research this truck with the sport trac, tacoma, frontier and later the tundra(because of its price). i decided on the ridgeline because it has a roomier cabin than the first three and not too big like the tundra. i still think the price is a little too high(one of the reasons why i waited a long time to buy, the other reasons was because i did not like the design). i had this trunk for 2 weeks now and i am not please with the gas mileage. what it state does not even come close. on a full tank of gas, with minimum a/c usage i only get 321miles.
would a v8 improve the horse power and would a diesel engine improve the fuel comsumption? other than that i think the ridgeline is a good truck...the so call "weekend home depot user". i would recommend it....read morehide
5 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Rides like a high-end SUV, storage galore, in-bed trunk, nav., voice command, quite, etc.
- Larger tires, plain looks
Researched trucks for a while before buying this one, went as far as renting a Ford F-150 4x4 for a week. This truck has it above any American model; refinement, ride quality, fit/finish, performance and most important RELIABILITY! Takes the Japanese to out design and out build an American invention such as the picktruck, again! This vehicle fit my needs perfectly, was not looking for a work truck, but did not want a SUV either. The Ridgeline is a nice fit for those of us who only need the use of a truck for occasional use. Even though it handles and rides like a hight-end SUV, it can tow 5,000 lbs and is able to carry 3/4 ton on it's bed. What more could i ask for? I understand some die-hard truckers probably won't ever buy one, but then again, the average American does not want some beheamoth like the F-250 parked in their driveway.
So far, have had a wonderfull time driving it, looking forward to summer season. Would and have recomended this to a lot of my friends....read morehide
7 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- can carry a lot of material with no problem
- smooth ride even with heay loads, good AWD ability in mud
my 1997 GMC K1500 died on me while i was helping my dad re-build his farm after the heavy damage from the storms we have had lately. I wanted a truck that will be reliable, looked at Toyota tundra also but this
had the in-bed trunk and the dual action tail gate so i decided to go with this one. I have been hauling a lot of construction material and driving it
from town 30 mile to my dads farm and then through mud and had no problems. I did find out the bed can scratch so i have been using an old tarp and that has worked well....read morehide
28 out of 106 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- honda quality, trunk in the bed, 2 ways to open talegate, VTM-4 AWD
- a V8 or deisel engine will be super
this voice activated navigation is fun it speaks back to you and u can set the temperature change channels set directions and all. I got 2 kids and 2 dogs and we all can ride with ease. I also have a 1994 honda accord and the damn thing is still hummin just fine I expect the same from the Ridgeline.
23 out of 98 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- ride, nav, in bed trunk, AWD , many gizmos standard
- perhaps a little more power
Traded in my silverado and got this puppy. I am so excited I absolutely love it. Works for my needs just fine. The VTM-4 All wheel Drive works like a charm! Honda is all quality cant go wrong! In my 47 years I have not heard anyone complain about a Honda. I hope they introduce a v8 version in 2008.
27 out of 104 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- In-Bed trunk, twin action tail-gate, Nav XM radio, heated seats,mirrors, cabin storage
- Would like to have seen the Ridgeline come with atleast 19" wheels
- The ride is very smooth
- The interior is very high quality
- Plenty of storage space in the center console (3 rows) almost like a gian file cabinet
- Heated leather seats and side mirrors and the wiper zone
- Nice large moon roof
- Rear seats are large and highly versitle as far as storage and can seat 3 adults with no problem
- lots of leg room in the back even with the driver seat back all the way
- ability to program our home security system using the homelink
- Voice recgonition for Nav is amazing, can set temperature, radio channels etc using voice
- dual climate zones...read morehide
25 out of 99 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- It is a Honda !!
- Bigger tires
I got this truck after researching for 6 months. It is a gamble but Honda has never let me down before.
19 out of 93 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice soft ride and storage under the bed!
- Bad fuel economy and can't tow!
The fuel consumption is not what the sticker shows. Been getting 12mpg city and 16mpg highway. Besides, it can't tow much and the eats up much fuel. What good is this if it can't work?
174 out of 214 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- LOOKS GREAT, LOTS OF OPTIONS
- Seats are hard, bed liner rips easy, tires aren't good for off roading.
It isn't exacty a truck, more like a remake of an El Camino. For such a small truck it gets bad gas milage. It's pretty much just a flashy truck with more show then anything else.
136 out of 173 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good, has many options, good ride height
- Seats are hard, the slant on the bed makes it harder to reach stuff in the bed
The truck is not very praticual, the back bed hump needs to be taking out, This truck is more like a suv, you don't really use it for work or what must trucks are designed for.
84 out of 120 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
( What's this? )