2009 Honda Ridgeline User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, comfortable, good ride and handles well due to independent rear suspension. Loaded with featu
- Paint gets fine scratches easily and is especially noticeable on black.
Purchased As New
Bought in 2005 as 2006 model. Had wheels chromed and did some subtle pinstriping, but was enough to set it apart especially with the black paint gleaming. The truck is by no means heavy duty, however it was not meant to be. It does everything you want that class of vehicle to do and more. The utility and versatility are unbeatable. It retains it's value. I am still making payments but it is worth far more than I owe and after decades of buying new cars, it is the first new vehicle that I will completely pay off and keep. My only complaint is something Honda's have been known for which is decent power and performance in their class, but there is lack of low end torque. Being a heavier vehicle and especially a truck, it leaves a little to be desired.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles