2011 Honda Ridgeline User Reviews
RTL w/ Leather shown
- $21,869 - $27,502
- No trim specified for this review
- This truck grows on you. The longer I have it, the more I like it.
- Fuel efficiency is the only negative for this vehicle; 17 city, 21 hwy.
Purchased As New
Rounded front on 2010s really make a difference. Truck bed is smaller that a 3/4 conventional, but it has F/T AWD which is a real advantage in wet/snow conditions. Stereo is excellent, and under back seat storage is unique! Under-Bed locking compartment is VERY spacious, and great for carrrying nitnaks around. Seating is excellent, and three adults in back is no problem. Ergonomics are great, and overall this is a well built, reliable vehicle. I am tryuly surprosed at how well I have adapted to my first truck!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles