2005 Honda S2000 User Reviews
6-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Go Kart handeling, ripping acelleration, formula 1 sounds
- interior leg room could be better, but, Hey I'm 6'4,
A thrill to drive every time I get in it, looks good with top up,looks great with top down. Few people seem to know what it is or who makes it. Mid life Fix for me and much cheaper than the competition, this is my 5th new Honda purchase in 7 years, they all have been great cars. There are those that say it rides rough, I have not noticed that at all, after all it is a sports car. Zoom Zoom Zoom is for girls, wam bam is the S2000 crank it up.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles