2007 Honda S2000 6-Spd MT
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$18,168 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.2L I4, 16 valves, 237 hp @ 7800 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 20 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- One of a kind, the S2000 ...
“Engineered for the enthusiast! Honda designed a car that will only appreciate in value. It is a true sports car. For the price, you can'...”more
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles