2007 Honda S2000 User Reviews
6-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Gas eater, expect it for 237 hp...that's why you bought it, for power. Set of golf clubs fit
- seats are hard but it's a racer
I love it when 911 porsches and mustangs wimp out when they are ready to be passed by a 4 cyl. This car is one of the best for the money...sure, go spend 60 to 70 gr on a car to get 0 - 60 miles per hr for a fraction quicker than the s2000. I guaranty the Vet will break down after the 4th intense race it stresses on and the 911 will blow something.
Honda is the most dependable car I have ever owned and if you have enough balls to take this car to the limit, I swear you will be the happiest person in the world, it's a riot.
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles