2007 Honda S2000 User Reviews
6-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling ability, sweet engine sound, extremely well made.
- Drinks fuel like a V6, revs high down the freeway, rough ride on bumpy surfaces.
This is Honda's flagship and showcases what they can make. Try to find another 2.0/2.2 liter engine that makes power like this one without turbo/supercharging. Only Honda is willing and has the ability to mass produce high revving, high performance 4-cylinder engines. It is difficult to design and produce engines that can rev 8000-9000 rpm reliably. Add this to a very rigid chassis with awsome suspension geometry and you get a flagship.
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles