2007 Honda S2000 User Reviews
6-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- VTEC rockets at 6000, tight cornering, secure seat feel, controls easily accessible, HID lights
- Getting in and out, top up rear visibility, trunk capacity
I bought a 2007 white with black and red interior and it looks awesome. I am happier than I thought I'd be with this rocket. Scared the wife when the VTEC kicked in at 6000. It accelerates through corners without a slip. I'm going to add another 40HP with some minor upgrades and I'm all set. It will take a while for this feeling to go away. Best in class for price, value, and performance.
5 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles