2007 Honda S2000 User Reviews
6-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- hot little car, great gas mileage, attention getter, beautiful Fugi Blue color, fun to drive
- lots of break dust when I wash it every week
Kids grew up and moved out so Mom got rid of the mini-van and into my own little sports car! Most exciting purchase of my life! Top down I feel free and sexy! Never driven a sports car in my life, before the mini-van it was a station wagon. Now it's my turn and I am loving this car. Ride may be a little rough but who cares, it's a convertible and I love it!!!!!!!! I even wash and wax it myself every week. Very proud owner of my 2007 S2000!!!!!!!
0 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles