2008 Honda S2000 User Reviews
CR 6-Spd MT shown
- $21,045 - $22,111
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, looks, fuel economy, fun to drive, excellent quality
- poor drink holder, the worst rearview mirror in the business, poor dealer experience.
this car has been called a superbike with four wheels and I'll agree it comes close. I have the base model and it handles like it's on rails. Kinda rough as a daily driver, but the fun factor outweighs the bumps you take. The only time the top is up is when I park it at night (or it rains which is infrequent here in Texas). I did a lot of research and this is definitely the most bang for your buck in this class. Although 0-60 is about 5 seconds, don't expect to outrun many other sports cars in a straight line, but get them out in the corners and you run away from just about anything.
26 out of 49 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles