2008 Honda S2000 User Reviews
CR A/C 6-Spd MT shown
- $21,045 - $22,111
- No trim specified for this review
- Acceleration, Breaking, Easy Auto Top, Decent Trunk Space
- Not A Luxury Sprts Car, Rough Ride, No GPS/Satalite Radio prewired
I'm girl, so I don't know much or care about HP vs. torque and all that, BUT, when I test drove this car, I drove it off the lot. I've had it about 6mo. & I love it. Great acceleration, tight handling, and quick shift. Eats gas when you get on it, but does well on the highway even at 100. People love this car and are amazed it's a Honda. Can't wait to take it to the track...
29 out of 52 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles