2005 HUMMER H2 SUT
Sport Utility shown
The 2005 H2 SUT is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Sport Utility. The... read more 2005 H2 SUT's closest competitor is the GMC Sierra Denali.
Upon introduction, the H2 SUT is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 H2 SUT is all-new for 2005.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.