2006 HUMMER H2 SUT User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Awsome Truck, Rock Solid and comfortable, very responsive.
- None Thus Far! Would'nt mind a Cummings Diesel under the hood.
Purchased As Used
I ways always a Dodge "Cummings Diesel" Man but bought used 2006 SUT and what a truck! I commute to work and never thought I could enjoy driving to and from work in such a big vehicle. Put in cruse control and the gas mileage is not bad at all!
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Fuel Economy
- Have not found any
If you can afford to buy this car you can afford the gas. I get so tired of hearing needs to get better fuel economy it is a big truck that is made for doing anything. I wish they put the BIG BLOCK 8.1 liter engine in H2. I love this truck and I dont complain about the cost of fuel. Great job GM....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- ITS WHY PEOPLE BUY HUMMERS. LARGE/ LOOKS ATTITUDE AND FULL OFF ROAD CAPABILITY.
- NONE RIDES AS NICE AS THE DENALI XL I TRADED. TIRES A LITTLE LOUDER DUE TO OFF ROAD TREAD PATTERN
2006 HAVE 4 YR/ 50000 MI BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY. THE INTERIOR SEATS 4 PEOPLE COMFORTABLE, PLUS HEATED SEATS ON ALL FOUR.
I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE ONE THING. IF YOUR CONCERNED ABOUT THE FUEL MPG RATE I WOULD NOT BUY A HUMMER OR ANY OTHER LARGE SUV. MY FAMILY HAS MULTIPLE VECHICLES OF THIS TYPE AND WE USE THEM FOR WHAT THEY WERE REALLY BUILT. YOU CANT TOW A 33 FT TRAILER WITH A RAV 4 UP OVER THE ROCKIES...read morehide
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very good ride, corners very well, not much wind noise, no tire noise,I am 6'7"
- had to lean far forward to adjust rearview mirror
I do not own this truck yet but, test drove both the H2 and H3. The H2 rides as good if not better than all the large SUV's and luxury cars I've owned or driven. As mentioned above I am 6'7" and the leg and headroom is very, very good. The bucket seats are the best fit and comfort over anything I've driven. Dash is pleasing to look at and all controls on doors and dash are where they should be...When considering the purchase of this SUT or the SUV fuel economy is not an issue for me, as I am currently driving a SUV that averages 15 mpg !...read morehide
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's a HUMMER... nothing else needs to be said.
- No CONS, but if there had to be one, it would you the gas mileage.
This car has definetly good the "look" if that is what you are going for. I've never ridden in one, but I've been as close as you can get to one without actually getting in it. It's something that I would definetly invest my money in when I get old enough to buy a car/truck. It's not *too* pricey, nor is it too low of a price. This vehicle is truly... like nothing else....read morehide
9 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- This is as close as it gets to the H1.
- I'd prefer a diesel engine.
This is probably my favorite vehicle of all and it is as close to the H1 as it gets; NEEDS A DIESEL ENGINE.
12 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- stability , hard work , good performance in unready roads
- low comfort for pasengers
it is good in desert & beach sand in mountend area
the appearance is very good as a hummer car so flixable
9 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.