2009 HUMMER H2 SUT User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- The way is holds the road and great looks.
- Ride alittle rough but it's a 6300 lbs of truck,SUV.
I have own about 20 to 25 vehicle in my life. Some SUV,Truck may ride better . But for my H-2 SUT it is my best vehicle for me and my family. I drive in city and freeway. I feel safe and people dont pull out in front of you. The have put over size tries and rims on it and had no trouble going off road . The H-2 has the power to handle the hills and the room for a Family of 5 . The kids love the DVD player and I love the Bose sound system.For gas 11.9 city 14 to 15 mpg high way. I love the look and the way it owns the road. The way it pulls a trailer like it's not even working hard. I feel that as time goes on the look of a Hummer will not get old.I have 40,000 miles on the SUT with out any trouble at all. But I am enjoing it more now that the price of gas are down. Take a H-2 out for a weekend of fun.
9 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.