2005 HUMMER H2 SUV
Sport Utility shown
The 2005 H2 SUV is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the Sport... read more Utility. The 2005 H2 SUV's closest competitor is the Mercedes-Benz M-Class.
Upon introduction, the H2 SUV is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 H2 SUV is a carryover from 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.