2007 HUMMER H2 SUV User Reviews
- Power, technology, looks, interior
- Size of car, fuel economy
Even though there's a few cons about this vehicle, it's still an awsome car!
Everything about it is excellent!
I recommend this vehicle!
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice Looks, Safety, People like it
- Eats gas like fat people eat cake, can only fit 6 with 11city/13highway....
Dont get me wrong, i rode and drove my cousins H2. Rides fine and all but its horrible with gas. You get 11city/13highway. It can only fit 6 with 2 in the front, 3 in the middle and a single 1 in the back with ok cargo room. A tahoe gets better mileage and pulls another 1500lbs then this. My Suburban (i fill it with E85 :-)) Gets about 14/18 on E85 which is 85% Ethanol (corn etc.) and 15/20 on Gas. That fits 8 and gets better mileage then all hummers. It's equal with the H3 but the H3 fits 5. Hummer needs to work on their fuel saving. They are part of GM so they should step up the game because GMC and Chevy are. Global warming is also increased by H2's and i am an environmentalist. It is true that a H2 can use 35 Barrels of Gas for 15000 Miles. My Suburban only uses 20 Barrels per 15000 miles. Heres my deal GM, you increase the fuel economy. I buy HUmmer, until then, "screw you guys, im going home- Eric Cartman"...read morehide
8 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
DiiS TRUCk' iiZ THA BEST ii REC0MENd' MAd'
PEEPS 2 BUy' iiT JUS LiiKE ii DiiD CUZ iiTS REALLy' NiiCE & C0MB0TLE & iiTS S0 K0L H0W iiT DRiiVES AR0UNd' THA STREETS & SYUFF iiTS JUS S0 K00L 0Mq' y0Uh;' SH0ULd' BUy' iiTS A qUd' CAR VERy' qUd' LUV iiT L0TS:]...read morehide
4 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Seating for 6, DVD/Navigation System, Protection, Bold Body, Chrome Accents
- Poor Fuel Economy, 79 inch tall SUV, Price
I really like the 2007 HUMMER H2 Luxury! It has the best features you could want. Like the DVD/Navigation System, Headrest TVs, On Star, BOSE Sound System, and more!
Plus I like how this car performes; 325hp is good enough for me! And I like how this car can tow 6.7 tons!
I like the looks of this car; it's very bold! And the protection is good!
With all of these features, I would highly recommend this car!...read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- AN ABSOLUTE BEAST!!!
- I LIVE AT THE GAS STATION
MY BOYFRIEND ALWAYS ASKS FOR A HUMMER!!! I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE MEANS??? BUT ANYWAY, I JUST LOVE MY HUMMER!! I T'S A GREAT OFF ROADER. VERY POWERFUL!! IT CAN CLIMB ANYTHING!!! IT'S THE BEST VEHICLE MONEY CAN BUY!!
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good DVD/Navigation System, Seating for 6, XM Radio, the Acressories, Body Style, and much more!
- There's really nothing bad about the 2007 HUMMER H2 "Luxury"! This car is the best!
I would highly recommend an H2 is because it's the best "luxury 4x4" suv you've ever seen on the car market!
The H2 has the latest technology you would find in an SUV like the DVD/Navigation System, XM Radio, BOSE Sound System, and much more!
Plus, the H2 comes with lots of Acessories like Brush Guards, Chrome Acessories, and a lot more!
I checked out some other suv's, but the 2007 HUMMER H2 was the best one I found!
Plus, the H2 is a extremely great car you can customize! People spend billions tuning their H2!
And you only have to pay under $60,000 to get this sweet ride!
If I were to buy a new car, it would be the 2007 HUMMER H2 Luxury!...read morehide
10 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Interior, Good 4 mudding, great handeling in the snowy months!
- (Fake Fine Print) to fill this car up it takes about $63.00, This car gets a wonderful 10 MPG!
i love the HUMMER H2!!! I was looking at the H3 but nohware near as good as the H2!!!!
13 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Original, strong, eye candy, Stylish. This truck is for the smart and sassy female --
- No Fault of the Hummer but GAS GAS and more Gas
This is the best truck that I've driven. Easy handling and great comfort. I would highly recommend the H3.
9 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Its a Beauty
- Where did my gas go?
Its cruises. I like the space. I can also see over the dash. It comes with everything you can think of.
3 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.