2007 HUMMER H2 SUV User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Comforatable on and OFF road - and the H2 OFF ROAD ABLIITY SI great
- lower MPG ( expected ) fording kit a little expensive
ive owned jsut about every kind of 4x4 out there from a F250 to a navigator to a jeep and my 07 H2 out does everyone of them - i knwo alot of peopel that dont take theres off payment except maybe a lil trip to back yard - but id be more then willign to put my H2 up against any stock 4X4 out there and we ( wife 3 teen age boys adn myself ) take mine out every weekend and do some hard playing in it have incountered a few tigth places and got many pinstripes on it but they all buff out - if not hey were having fun and using it for what ti was designed to do it go every place my H1 will go and many more then my H3 and avalanche oh and the H1 only gets 6 mpg adn the avalanche off road only gets 8 and the H2 IS AVERAGING 11 OFF AND 13 on and it si a daily driver also - and to add the boys at CREST HUMMER in Nashville Tn are the best bunch of guys ive worked with
SSGT/USMC/ 1st Force Recon / ret.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.