2003 HUMMER H2 User Reviews
Sport Utility shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Fantastic all purpose vehicle offering a true luxury ride, even off road. We love it!
- Like any full size vehicle, mpg could always be better. Does better than our Suburban though!
Purchased As Used
Great all around family car that doubles as a luxury car, a truck, an awesome ranch vehicle, tow vehicle etc... without having to make any changes. With two young children, we are happy to drive our "suburban tank" as we feel safe in all conditions and it's a pleasure to drive. My wife is 5-0 and I'm 6-3, this is the first vehicle we have owned in 16 years that we could both drive comfortably. From Porshe's, to BMW's, to Corvette's, Suburban, Jeep, and Jaguars this is the overall favorite of both his/hers. Not quite my 9-11 on the street, but off-road you can sip coffee and blaze through dove hunting fields that would rattle your bones in most other vehicles. On a scale of 1-10 we give ours a 9.9. Would be a ten if it got 80 miles per gallon! Oh, unlike our Suburban, it will fit in even a smallish garage.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.