2004 HUMMER H2
Sport Utility shown
The 2004 H2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the Sport Utility.... read more The 2004 H2's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Lexus RX 330, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the H2 is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 316-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 H2 is a carryover from 2003.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.