2006 HUMMER H3 SUV
Sport Utility shown
The 2006 H3 SUV is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the Sport Utility.... read more
Upon introduction, the H3 SUV is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 H3 SUV is all-new for 2006.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.