2009 HUMMER H3 SUV User Reviews
- $19,550 - $24,779
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent all-round SUV w/ ability to go off-road in extreme conditions, optimal safety for children
- The weather in Minnesota is not severe enough for my "Red Bull" H3, rearview visibility
Purchased As New
I had a modified Jeep Wrangler and decided to buy another SUV. My requirements were that it had to have extreme off-road capability and that it had to provide optimal side impact protection in the event of a collision given that I now have young children. Given that money was no barrier, I reviewed and drove many SUVS including Land Rovers, Toyota FJ, and Mercedes. To my surprise, it was my 7 year old son who chose the Hummer H3 "Red Bull" with the Adventure package with the manual transmission. I have been very pleased and am glad that I bought American! As every bit as capable off-road as my previous Jeep Wrangler... but not as nimble in tight turns and corners. This H3 is awesome and my son was absolutely correct in his decision.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.