2010 HUMMER H3 SUV User Reviews
- $22,752 - $27,044
- No trim specified for this review
- Very Reliable and Solid
- Mine is the base model, so it's only 3.5ltr engine therefore its pretty slow compared to my escalade
Purchased As New
I bought this car in 2007... and last year it reached 100,000km. Never brought it for service since then and it's 140,000km now. The good news is, it still runs smoothly and no sign of hiccup or breaking down! This is by far one of the most reliable car out there, (as well as Toyota Land Cruiser cause I own one too). I just don't get why they have to stop manufacturing this car =(
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.