2010 HUMMER H3 SUV User Reviews
- $22,752 - $27,044
- No trim specified for this review
- Heavy duty, durable, comfortable leather interior, easy to load groceries or dog, 4WD
- Back seats don't fold down flat.
Purchased As New
I live out on a ranch. Gravel road to ranch. I don't worry about getting stuck with my Hummer with 4WD. I love being able to customize with chrome add-on pieces to make it my own. The independent suspension gives a nice smooth ride even going down the gravel roads. Seats are quite large and comfortable. Has a very short turn radius. I can easily park most anywhere. I am heart broken that they have discontinued the Hummer brand. Guess I will have to keep this one running for 200,000 miles+. There just is no other vehicle that compares for what I need out on the ranch in Texas.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.