2010 HUMMER H3 SUV User Reviews
- $22,752 - $27,044
- No trim specified for this review
- If you need reliable traction off road, and the need to feel secure in traffic, this truck is for yo
- 17 mpg avg.
Purchased As New
Great off road vehicle...does everything I've asked it to do. 5 cyl. engine is reliable and matched with a great powertrain to give it sufficient power and impressive launch. Regular oil changes always make a difference. Reliability has been quite satisfactory but I had a problem with wind noise on my roof marker lights. They are a dealer installed item and although under warranty and the dealer replaced them and installed new ones, I still have wind noise from the new ones after 500 miles of driving and the dealer won't do anything else. The rest of the truck is impeccable.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.