2010 HUMMER H3 SUV User Reviews
- $22,752 - $27,044
- No trim specified for this review
- Great road car, love the close turning radius
- Leather seat driver side (vinyl ) cracked in first week of ownership
Purchased As New
Love the new 2009 I purchased but not the out of round crocked tread BF Goodrich tires GM chose to use on it. Can't believe GM cares so little for customer safety satisfaction just to make a few bucks from supplying cheap second rate tires.
Poor dealer knowledge of Hummer and unwillingness to properly service the vehicle. I had to tell their 90 dollar per hr tech mechanic how to properly install the driver door panel after they replaced a defective interior door lever.
Do not trust any Hummer dealer in Utah to even change the oil without screwing something up. My rear skid plate fell off after their ( tech ) changed my transmission oil.
Note: If your H3 does not drive smooth as glass, it most likely is the poor quality BF Goodrich tires that are crooked and out of round.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.