2011 Hyundai Accent
SE 3-Door shown
- $6,966 - $10,767
The 2011 Accent is a 2- or 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the GL 3-Door... read more to the SE 3-Door.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 110-horsepower engine that achieves 28-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2011 Accent is a carryover from 2010.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Hyundai Accent
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
Hyundai releases series of KDM Genesis videos
We had plenty of nice things to say about the sleek, new Hyundai Genesis Sedan when we drove the Kor...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles