2013 Hyundai Accent User Reviews
SE 5-Door shown
- $14,545 - $16,095
- No trim specified for this review
- Design; Useful; Efficient; Comfortable driving
- A bit of noise when speeding up in freeway and climbing
Purchased As New
I drive both Jeep and this one, and i find this car really good and comfortable driving when i go near places. Design, like all Hyundai cars, is excellent in my opinion. However, i just find it a bit annoying sometimes when i am speeding up in freeway or climbing because of the sounds coming from engine.. it will be okay once it speeds for moment though. But in general, there are no better car than this one in this level of cars.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles