2006 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- the fuel economy is average for this size automobile
- ride is somewhat rough on bumpy roads, but I dont often trave off of the beaten path
This the best car that I have ever driven. As far as economics are concerned, this baby beats out the top of the line Acura,also the entry level M class Ifinity and the C class Mercedes benz. When it come down to leg and head room, this car is a serious contender and surpasses most of those high dollar babys that I have mentioned earlier. The performance of this car is sweet, good job Hyundai. I love it.
Stanley Watson Jr Houston Texas.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles