2007 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
Limited XM shown
- $8,891 - $10,062
- No trim specified for this review
- Styling, Ride/Comfort on highway, roominess, finishing touches
- Weak brakes at highway, persistent shimmy in car at 40-50, weak dealer support
This car has been back into the dealer about 7 times for a front end shimmy (many other owners have similar front-end problems). The dealer is frustrated, Hyundai isn't forth coming with a fix, or anything to define what is causing some '07 Azera Limiteds to have this.
Overall car is great looking, very quiet on the road, and certainly is a step up from the Camry and Accord crowd.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles