2007 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
- $8,891 - $10,062
- No trim specified for this review
- Luxury look, every bell and whistle, except a GPS (but I own and prefer the portable model)
- Could have better city gas milege and a bit more 'green' in the sage color (looks more like a grey)
This car will definitely give you that 'I've arrived!' feeling once you get behind the spacious wheel. Everything you could want is at your finger tips, including the accessible sunglass compartment. I love the sensors for the wipers, the 5 levels of heated seats, the duel climate control, the XM satellite music, the clear open vision of the windows (no blind spots), the rear retractable shade, and the great pep and styling of the car. I've had my eye on the Azera since it came out in 2006. But having purchased the XG350 in 2004, I couldn't justify buying it then. But now I wish I had...I would have been enjoying my Azera that much longer. A great car for the money. And I haven't even mentioned the countless safety features and the 8 airbags! You owe it to yourself to drive an Azera before making any other purchase.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles