2009 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
- $11,561 - $13,619
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, fuel economy, superb audio system
- wind noise, turning radius
Purchased As Used
I bought my Azera with only 13k on the odometer. It looks great and rides even better. Luxury and confortable. Hyundai got it right. For those looking for a good, reliable and inexpensive luxury sedan, this is their vehicle. Stop looking at the european or japanese overpriced sedans. This has everything. the only thing that my Azera does not have is bluetoth technology.
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai bringing new Veloster model to Chicago
The quirky Hyundai Veloster range is expanding, and we'll see the next take of the Korean automa...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles