2009 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
- $11,561 - $13,619
- No trim specified for this review
- Extremely quiet cabin,Power,Luxury at a bargain.
- Suspension is too soft.
Purchased As New
This car is the best kept secret in this class. Test drove the Accord V6 ,Camry and Nissan but this car won hands down in terms of value for money ,power and all the features of a luxury car. My only concern is the suspension ,sometimes you feel the bumps on the road which you should not BUT it is not a big deal. So for all the folks like me who wants complete bang for their buck ,go for this baby and you will be surprised!!
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.