2009 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
- $11,561 - $13,619
- No trim specified for this review
- quiet, excellent a/c , braking excellent
- water drips into trunk when opening trunk lid after rain, driver seat not comfortable
Purchased As New
The battery had to be replaced at 6 mos. using one of my roadside assistance calls . At 14 mos. a plastic dust shield came loose causing terrible noises and use of the second RA call. Now I'm tyold any more calls will cost me and all of the above were warrenty problems!
4 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles