2010 Hyundai Azera User Reviews
- $15,281 - $18,083
- No trim specified for this review
- Well appointed interior, good power, great rear seat leg room for six footers
- Gas mileage just average. Friends with Camry's and Accords seem to get better mileage.
Purchased As New
I'm on my second Azera. The first was a 2006. Put 55,000 miles on the car. Had no repair issues...only normal maintenance. Leased my 2009 in July and have almost 10,000 miles on it. Again, only normal maintenance. I do a lot of highway driving and appreciate the cars stability, power and wide tires. My sense is the 2009 is quieter than my 2006. The '09 also has more technology than the '06 had....Blue Tooth, XM Radio, USB port and auxiliary jack for iPhone or iPod. Finally, good size trunk and split fold down rear seats for increased carrying capacity.
14 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles